As a strong antioxidant, Resveratrol has the functions of protecting the cardiovascular system, protecting the liver and promoting gallbladder, and anti-cancer. It has been widely used in various industries such as food, medicine, health care products, cosmetics and other fields.
Product Name: Resveratrol
Specification: Resveratrol 98% HPLC
Source: Reynoutria japonica Houtt.
Appearance: White Fine Powder
Resveratrol is a polyphenol compound, mainly derived from peanuts, grapes (red wine), polygonum cuspidatum, mulberry and other plants. Resveratrol is a kind of natural polyphenols with strong biological properties, also known as stilbene triphenol. It is a chemopreventive agent for tumors. It is also a chemopreventive agent for reducing platelet aggregation, preventing and treating atherosclerosis and cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
Net Weight: 100g
Dietary supplements, functional food and beverage, cosmetics, medicines
- Anti-cancer, anti-tumor and anti-mutation
- Anti-oxidation, elimination of free radicals and anti-aging
- Anti-platelet aggregation and anti-thrombosis
- Effectively control blood glucose concentration
- Cardiovascular protection and preventing heart & liver damage
- Improve immune system activity in wound treatment
- Anti-inflammatory & antibacterial
- Weight loss
Daily serving size: 250mg once or twice per day, or as directed by a physician
Skin Care Functions:
Resveratrol has good moisturizing properties and anti-inflammatory effects, which can delay the aging process of skin cells. In addition, it can inhibit the activity of tyrosinase and reduce the formation of melanin.
The recommended dose in cosmetic: 0.05-1%
- Resveratrol and AHA can reduce the irritation of AHA to the skin.
- Compounded with green tea extract can reduce facial redness in about 6 weeks.
- Compounded with vitamin C, vitamin E and retinoic acid has a synergistic effect.
For other specification, pls contact us via email@example.com