What is GHK-CU Copper Peptide?
GHK-CU copper peptide also named three peptides or glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine.
Peptides are actually small molecules of protein, composed of amino acids. These small molecules of protein are more easily absorbed by the skin and the effect will be more significant. GHK-CU copper peptide can effectively promote the production of collagen and elastin. It can increase blood vessel growth and antioxidant capacity. It also can stimulate the production of glucosamine (GAGs) to help the skin restore its natural ability to repair itself.
Product Name: GHK-CU copper peptide (three peptides or glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine)
Specification: 99% Purity HPLC
CAS No.: 49557-75-7
Appearance: Blue to purple powder
Net Weight: 1g/bottle
- Skin care lotions, creams and serums designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Shampoos and treatments to combat hair loss
Since the discovery of GHK-Gu copper peptide, scientific research institutions have done a large number of in vitro experiments and clinical comparison experiments, and found that GHK-Gu has various effects on skin and hair.
At present, it is widely used in anti-aging health care products on the face, body, eyes, face, neck and other parts. It can also be used in postpartum stretch mark care products and hair growth products.
Benefits of GHK-Cu Copper Peptide for skin and hair:
- Stimulate the formation of collagen, elastin and proteoglycan, promote the production of antioxidant enzyme SOD,
- Provide anti-free radical function, enhance skin elasticity, tighten skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Restore skin repair ability, increase the production of mucus between skin cells, and reduce skin damage.
- Stimulate the formation of glucosamine (GAGs), increase skin thickness, and repair deep skin at the same time.
- GHK-Cu peptide repair is suitable for: soothing allergies, repairing red blood streaks, thickening skin stratum corneum, enhancing skin cell resistance, improving skin resistance, and can also be used for maintenance and repair care before and after medical beauty, redness and soothing.
- Increase hair growth and thickness, enlarge hair follicle size.
The recommended dose in cosmetic and personal care: between 0.05% and 0.2%
It can be added in the final stage of cosmetic production. The preparation temperature must be lower than 40°C, PH 5-7. The recommended concentration is 0.5%.
- Compounded with Trehalose，Hydrolyzed collagen and Oat extract
- Compunded with Ceramide, Nicotinamide and Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium hyaluronate).
Storage and shelf life:
Store at 2-8°C sealed and protected from light. For long-term storage, it is best to refrigerate at minus 15-20°C.
For other specification or Bulk GHK-CU copper peptide, pls contact us via email@example.com