Lycopene powder is a bright red natural pigment found in tomatoes and other red fruits and vegetables, such as red carrots, watermelons, and papayas.
- Lycopene powder is the Prevention and suppression of cancer;
- Lycopene can protect the cardiovascular;
- Lycopene has an effect on Anti-ultraviolet radiation;
- Lycopene has strong effect on Anti-aging and enhancing immunity;
- Lycopene can improve skin allergies
Serving Size: 200mg/time, 1-2 times per day
ANSBotanics lycopene powder is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. For education and research purposes only. Customers must be over 18 years of age to purchase anything from this site. Research all items before using.
If you cannot find the product you required, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
We use industry standard SSL encryption to protect your details. Potentially sensitive information such as your name, address and card details are encoded so they can only be read on the secure server.
Paying Method: We prefer using Paypal as paying method. If you want to pay by other way, pls contact us at email@example.com