Marigold Extract Powder
Specification: Lutein 5%
Appearance: Orange-red fine powder
Storage: Store in cool & dry place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf Life: 24 months in properly stored.
Packing: Foil bag
Lutein, also known as "phytolutein", is an oxygen-containing carotenoid. It is widely found in natural plants such as marigold, banana, kiwi fruit and corn.
It is an antioxidant with excellent performance. It can resist oxygen free radicals causing cell and organ damage in the human body, and prevent cardiovascular sclerosis, coronary heart disease and other symptoms caused by body aging.
The most important thing is that lutein is the only carotenoid component that can exist in the eye lens. It is the main pigment and antioxidant component of the macula of the retina. Many eye diseases are closely related to the lack of lutein. It plays an important role for the eyes health.
- The main pigment components of the retina: Lutein and zeaxanthin constitute the main components of vegetable pigments, fruits, flowers and other plant pigments. They are also the main pigments in the macular region of the human eyes. Human eyes contain high levels of lutein. This element cannot be produced by the human body and must be supplemented by intake of lutein. If it is lacking in lutein, the eyes will become blind.
- Protect the eyes from light damage, delay the aging of the eyes and prevent pathological changes: The ultraviolet and blue light in the sun will generate a large number of free radicals when entering the eyes, leading to cataracts, macular degeneration, and even cancer. Ultraviolet rays can generally be filtered out by the cornea and lens, but blue light can penetrate the eyeball directly to the retina and macula. Lutein in the macula can filter out blue light and prevent blue light from damaging the eyes. The outer layer of fat in the macular area is particularly susceptible to oxidative damage from sunlight, so this area is extremely prone to degradation.
- Antioxidant: helps prevent cardiovascular sclerosis, coronary heart disease and tumor diseases caused by body aging.
- Protect eyesight: lutein acts as an antioxidant and photoprotective effect, which can promote the regeneration of Rhodopsin in retinal cells. It can prevent severe myopia and retinal detachment, and can improve eyesight and protect eyesight.
- Relieve symptoms of asthenopia: blurred vision, dry eyes, swollen eyes, eye pain, photophobia.
- Increase the density of macular pigment, protect the macula, and promote the development of the macula.
- Prevent macular degeneration and retinitis pigmentosa.
- Reduce the production of drusen and prevent the occurrence of AMD.
The recommended daily dosage is about 12 mg. Excessive intake of lutein will cause excess burden on the liver.
Our products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. For education and research purposes only. Customers must be over 18 years of age to purchase anything from this site. Research all items before using.
If you cannot find the product you required, please contact us via email@example.com